Last updated: March 03, 2022
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
“The buyer” is you, the purchaser of a digital product, online masterclass or mentoring or in-person event. “Armonia Pyraki” is Armonia Pyraki - Coaching and Wellness, the company.
1. By making a booking you are indicating that you have read and agree to Armonia Pyraki’s terms and conditions. Notification of cancellation must be made to Armonia Pyraki in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Bookings made over the telephone or by email will not be deemed accepted until I have received the booking online and I have issued a confirmation.
3. If the buyer cancels their booking less than 30 days before the event start date no refund will be offered.
4. If the attendee cancels their booking with 30 or more days before the event start date, Armonia Pyraki will transfer the amount paid to another event (at her own discretion) in her current programme of events (provided the buyer is not already booked on it), subject to the buyer notifying Armonia Pyraki in writing within two weeks of their cancellation, telling Armonia Pyraki which event the buyer wishes to transfer to.
If the event the buyer transfers to is more expensive than the one they originally booked, a further fee will also be payable. If the buyer subsequently cancel the event to which they have transferred, Armonia Pyraki will retain the money paid. The buyer can only transfer to another event once (i.e multiple transfers are not permitted).
These dates refer to the date on which Armonia Pyraki receives written notification of the buyer’s cancellation.
5. Armonia Pyraki will let the buyers know as soon as they can if, through no fault of the attendees', Armonia Pyraki is forced to significantly alter or cancel the event. In these circumstances the attendee can choose one of the following options.
a) accept Armonia Pyraki's offer of a replacement event of lower cost (if available) and Armonia Pyraki will refund the difference in cost;
or b) accept Armonia Pyraki's offer of a replacement event of equivalent cost
or c) ask Armonia Pyraki for a refund of the money the attendee has paid.
6. If the buyer has any complaint about the event, they must make it known at the earliest opportunity to the host who will normally be able to take appropriate action. If the buyer is not satisfied with their response and the buyer feels their enjoyment of the event is likely to be significantly affected, they should notify Armonia Pyraki by phone and she will do her best to resolve the problem.
7. Armonia Pyraki reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any buyers who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
8. No refunds are available for online events or products. Purchase of both products and online events includes downloadables and replays. No refunds are available if the buyer changes their mind about their purchase.
9. The buyer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Armonia Pyraki. The buyer must ensure that s/he is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Armonia Pyraki is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities.
10. Armonia Pyraki retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
11. Each buyer hereby authorises and grants Armonia Pyraki a royalty-free limited perpetual right to publish on any Armonia Pyraki website(s) and marketing material any photographs and videos with his/her image. In addition, the buyer grants us a royalty-free limited perpetual right to publish on any Armonia Pyraki website(s) and marketing material any photographs and videos which you take or create and provide to us.
12. This contract is governed by the laws of Switzerland Any conflict between the terms and conditions of the contract and the law of Switzerland then the law of Switzerland shall prevail.
13. You acknowledge that you participate voluntarily in any and all activities arranged by the event organisers, related entities, our affiliates, employees, fitness professionals and co-hosts and insofar as legally permissible, surrender your right to any cause of action against “Armonia Pyraki” and all associated parties, arising from any loss or damage to person or property that may occur, prior to, during or after the retreat or event.
This is inclusive and not limited to:
1. Any damages or injuries that you incur, whether they be direct, indirect, incidental or consequential.
2. Any loss of funds or profits, whether direct or indirect, that you incur.
3. Any claim, damage or loss that you incur as caused any transaction that you make on the site.
The limitations on Armonia Pyraki’s liability as shown above shall apply whether or not I and all of my related entities as aforementioned have been advised of the risk of such losses.
Company Name: Armonia Pyraki - Coaching and Wellness
Armonia Pyraki - Coaching and Wellness
The author assumes no liability for the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, and completenes of the information. Liability claims against the author for material or immaterial damage resulting from from access to, use, or non-use of the published information, from misuse of the connection, or from technical malfunctions are excluded.
All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, add to, or delete parts fo the pages or the entire offer without prior notice, or to temporarily or permanently cease publication.
Disclaimer for content and links
References and links to third party websites are outside our area of responsibility. It rejected any responsibility for such websites. Access to and use of such websites is at the user’s own risk.
The copyrights and all other rights to content, images, photos or other files on this website belong exclusively to Armonia Pyraki - Coaching and Wellness or specifically named rights holders. The written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained in advanced for the reproduction of any elements.
Updated April 28, 2022